Holidays almost over...

So these holidays I think was quite productive, with sufficient rest and relaxing... What did I do?

  1. Christmas with Mark's family: it was a nice trip, and I got to meet his extended family and spend Christmas with Mark.
  2. Knitting: I took up more knitting, and I manage to finish 3 projects - 2 scarves and a quick job of making a sock for a friend's Nintendo DS console. I've bought a book and a magazine, and have started up another 2 projects - an aviator beanie for my little brother and a wrap possibly for my mother if she likes it.
  3. TV series: Caught up with Scrubs Seasons 5 and 6, and am currently watching Gilmore Girls, and am up to Series 2.
  4. De-cluttering: have gotten rid of some clothes - 2 bags worth! And did some cleaning around the house. Still need to get rid of some clothes, but cleared most of my things...
  5. Hein's room makeover: That was fun, helped him out getting more things for his room, and reorganised his room with clothes racks and bedside tables and heaps and heaps of candles which is cool
  6. My own room makeover: Mark got me some candle things, and he put them up on my wall, and put some hangings up on my wall as well.
  7. Gym: this week I've been back at the gym, so hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the year, or at least until my gym membership is over.
  8. ISM: did some calls here and there, and did some retraining, and tried to organise my teaching schedule... I like organising my life, it's fun!
  9. Marky Baby: yah, not only did I do him, he's moved in! He paid rent as of last week, and he's now an official member of our household. We'll see how this pans out. :D
So for someone who is terribly lazy, I did quite a bit for 4-5ish weeks. I caught up with friends, and I had a bit of alone time, and when school starts teaching starts, and then a month later uni starts... I'm slowly starting to get busy, doing a bit of accompanying for shows and stuff, and theatre is kicking off again.

I'm sad that holidays will be over, but I'm also excited to get busy again and start doing all these projects and finishing uni! :D

comments