Inspirations and Aspirations...

Well it is 2008, and here comes another year. Of course a lot of us have a lot of new year's resolutions, and I have quite a few of mine, some that were also last year's resolutions that didn't quite seem to work out.

But rather than talking about the same things over again - what I wanna do and achieve this year, I wanna talk about what inspired me to make these resolutions (which I kinda will keep to myself... :D).

My credit card bill: looking at it makes me realise I spend too much money. You can guess what that resolution is.

Justin Timberlake: I bought his DVD on boxing day at JB HiFi, and not only is he hot, he's an awesome performer. He has an awesome voice, and his vocal ability is pretty impressive, and he plays the guitar and piano, and dances so well. His musicality and artistry is something to admire, and his stage presence just tops it off. I know I really don't wanna be a solo performer, but being in his band would be awesome, and whenever I go to live gigs, I always walk away going I would love to do what the musicians do on stage. *sigh*

University: I'm not sick of the lifestyle, but I really need closure from it. I'm debating whether to finish it this year with one degree, or next year with two degrees. Still thinking...

Travelling: I want to travel around the world... and I've planned to do a whole year with Mark, hopefully to go in 2009 or 2010. So basically finish uni, save money, and go!

Health: I'm the heaviest that I've ever been in my whole entire life, so it's terribly clear what my intentions are with this comment...

And finally...

Mark: What can I say??? He's just awesome...

comments