Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes!

So yah, lots of changes are happening at the moment. It's like fate was getting bored and decided to like turn everything around and stuffs.

Dad bought me my new laptop which came with a free wireless colour printer - that's pretty cool. It's a Toshiba Satellite Pro, and it has 250GB memory, a web camera and apparently Dolby Sound speakers.

It's coming to an end with working for one of my bosses - last week of teaching in her schools before I have to surrender all my keys and what not. Saying goodbye to the little kiddies that I've been teaching for the past 4-5 months, some for the past 2 and a half years... eeeeep.

Had a NIDA interview for the Open Director's course. I think I got in, basically due to the fact that only 14 people showed up, and roughly 14/15 positions are available. Didn't get to speak as much as some others, but hey, I guess that's a good thing because they didn't need to get much out of me to find out what I'm like.

I promise my video blog will come up soon - just need to transfer all my data across from my old laptop and start editing. I also need to redo my first episode because I umm'd and ahhh'd a lot. And I was quite sniffly

And remember how I blogged about scary spider on my balcony? Well, she's dead... I think due to the rough winds and the cold weather, she was slowly dying because the last time I saw her before she died her web was all dusty with a couple of gaps here and there, and she was hanging on with just the one leg. Poor thing...


Maybe this signifies a change. Lots of things are happening around me that requires a level of adjustment, and this once scary spider will now rest in peace, I can now be able to go onto my balcony without the fear of the spider leaping off from her web onto me and biting me. Not that it would. But yah, I need to stop reading into things too much and overanalysing things...

Bye scary spider, hello balcony. Bye old broken laptop, hellow new wonderful laptop (although it has Vista...). Bye old job, hello new job. And hello to focusing on myself. :D

comments