Under pressure...

To finish things! I had a friend pressure me to get a recording done, and I'm currently doing a production where I'm just slightly behind on the recording thing. I also need to re-enrol into uni, so I can finish this damn degree. And I have a few knitted items that need to finish in 2-3 weeks, and I'm like terribly behind! I'm also under pressure to lose weight, exercise more and eat less. GARRR!

Sigh, I really need to work harder this year. Need to get everything done so that I can get over this stage of my life, and just move on to the real world!

Besides that, my birthday is coming up soon, and I'm excited! :D Just to have a day for me on Friday would be great. It's a Black Friday this year, so yah, nothing too special. I'll probably just knit and compose that day.

Challenge for the week: Eat a piece of fruit a day. In conjunction with my other challenges of no Maccas and no soft drinks, which I have done for the past 2-3 weeks. :D

comments