I'm a consumer whore! And how??!!

So I've bought a whole heap of stuffs...

(Yes, that was totally posed.)

So I bought so far:
  • Sheet music to musicals and films: In the Heights, Cabaret, Drowsy Chaperone, The Little Mermaid (Broadway), Enchanted, Twilight (for my students, I swear)
  • Yarn: Some more Alpaca Tweed, including the Donegal Tweed and the Merino I bought yesterday
  • Some square needles - they were awesome to try out! (Wordout to Southport yarns - they were so awesome and hospitible)
  • New Jared Flood booklet and Debbie Bliss magazine
  • 2 hangings - one of Broadway/Time Square, and one vintage looking Hershey's Ad
  • Mr Potato Head parts and an Eva and Wall-E plush
  • m&m earrings
  • New pair of headphones that are BRIGHT RED by Panasonic
  • Converse sneakers
  • I Love NY T-shirt and Hoodie
  • 5 shows I've seen so far: Shrek, Hair, In the Heights, Next to Normal and A Steady Rain
And tonight I saw Shrek the Musical, mainly because Sutton Foster was in it. The staging was spectacular, with lots of awesome mechanics and moving sets, and puppetry. And Sutton Foster tap dancing!!! :D I went to Stage Door and waited to grab her autograph, and then got Tony to take a photo of me with her, which was awesome! :D Even the little Fionas came out to sign the programs, they were so cute!



Tony, my little brother, is getting tired of all the theatre, which I kinda feel sorry for him. BUUUUUT then again, I did tell him that if he was going to come along, that most of the time I'll just be seeing theatre shows and going to yarn stores. But we did go to J&Rs, which is a huge electronics store, and we got some headphones that he wanted. They're actually really really good, and the ones I got are just aesthetically awesome, dunno whether the sound quality is actually that good, but they suffice for me.

I'm tempted to get more Converse sneakers - $40 over here! And maybe more yarn and maybe some perfume... So much stuff!

Until next time, Hello from NEW YORK!!! :D Miss you Sydney, even though I heard the weather has been a bit bipolar.

comments